Stowe, VT Property Management Services
Stowe Resort Homes has been managing million dollar homes in Stowe for years. We currently manage over four dozen vacation homes and act as the rental agent for select clients who choose to accept vacation guests.
We have more than 26 years of experience in Resort Management and Marketing and have developed a wide network of top-quality, local service providers.
We are more than just a property manager; we provide personalized home management to meet your specific needs. Whether you require renovation project management, personal shopping for a new HDTV or home decor, Christmas Tree or wreath delivery; or if you simply need coordination of landscaping, painting, housekeeping, and linen services, your needs are met in a professional and timely manner every time.
Our goal is to provide you with stress-free home ownership, so you can relax and enjoy your vacation time in your Stowe home.
Missy Merrell Burgess - Owner/Founder of Stowe Resort Homes
Tom Burgess III - COO of Stowe Resort Homes
Kelly Shaw - Director of Operations
Kendi Hough - Guest Services & Property Management Specialist
Sam Merelman - Sales & Marketing Manager
Nick Oliveri - Maintenance & Property Management Specialist
Services Offered Include:
Regular Weekly House Checks:
- House checks are performed twice per week December-March, and once per week April - November
- Adjust thermostats for energy savings, check for leaks or other needed maintenance. If client accepts vacation rentals, check for missing items and guest damage.
- Replace light bulbs and batteries when needed (owner will be billed for batteries and bulbs only; no added labor charge.)
- Develop regular maintenance schedule, notify owner of needed maintenance and coordinate services with vendors.
- 1 Year contract, 6 month contract and month to month contract terms are available.
Personal Shopping and Services:
- Personal shopping: purchase appliances and other household items for clients
- Coordinate scheduling and pay local vendors for services.
- Contract, schedule and oversee vendors to perform routine maintenance, i.e. housekeeping and linen services, chimney cleaning, carpet cleaning, window cleaning, heating and air conditioning service, landscaping, lawn mowing and snow plowing, firewood delivery and stacking, etc.
- Project Management for special services: Kitchen and bath renovations, finish construction of basements or other raw space; interior and exterior painting and staining; carpet and hardwood floor installations; window and door replacements; deck additions; tree trimming or removal for view enhancement, etc.
- Meet vendors at property, be present while they are in your home, and inspect work when completed. Billed at Hourly rate.
- Issue comprehensive, itemized monthly statements to owners.
- Purchase and deliver vacation guest welcome gifts.
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping for clients and guests. Groceries purchased, delivered and put away. Cost of groceries plus delivery fee.
- Arrange for and rent cribs, strollers and other baby equipment for clients and guests.
- Arrange and/or purchase lift tickets, equipment rentals, Ski & Board lessons, tee times, snowshoe tours, dogsled tours, airport pickups, catered in-home dinners, birthday cakes, babysitting, doggie daycare, etc.
Rental Agent Services:
- Market your home online to prospective vacationers.
- Coordinate all scheduling of rental bookings.
- Secure signed contract and security deposit from guests.
- Process security deposit and all payments from guests (we accept Visa and MasterCard )
- Send pre-arrival grocery shopping list to guests and offer pre-arrival shopping and concierge services.
- Make certain your home is prepared for guests' arrival: home is properly heated/cooled, dusted, bath amenities in place, groceries put away, welcome gift and personalized note in place, etc.
- Meet the guests on arrival and give an orientation of the property, heating/Air conditioning system, etc.
- Arrange and pay for housekeeping and linen services upon guests' departure.
- Inspect home for any damages after departure.
- Refund Security deposit to rental guests within two days of departure.
- Prepare comprehensive, itemized monthly statements for client and issue payment of rental revenues, less welcome gifts, and rental agent commission.
- Property services performed by vendors such as: Window cleaning, pest control, carpet cleaning, Hot tub service and cleaning, etc. will also be deducted from rental revenues if performed during the same billing cycle.